11.29.2008

Happiness is...

...sleeping in on Saturday morning, playing with the President of The Finer Things Club and the Princess of Team Cuddle, fixing a big cup of coffee flavored with Pumpkin Spice creamer and watching What Not To Wear reruns on TLC.

...not having checked the mail in the last 2 days and hoping upon hope that there may be some checks there waiting for you so that you can get started on a little bit of holiday shopping this weekend!

...going online and checking out the new Christmas albums out this year and listening to some audio clips to decide which ones I like.

...sitting down and figuring out what I want to get the members of my family for Christmas this year. 

...looking forward to going home and hanging out with my family and friends!

...having an entire kitchen and refrigerator full of Thanksgiving leftovers.

...have I mentioned the big cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee? Man, that stuff is good.

*****

A post from Ysabel that has no underlying whininess or sarcasm? Clearly, some sort of supernatural event took place last night and my body was overtaken by aliens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment