5.17.2010

Narf.

I know, there's so much inane stuff (inanity?) that I have been neglecting to post about here. Blah blah blah. Yadda yadda yadda. I've been too busy eating disgusting foods and suffering from continuous bouts of heartburn and acid reflux. Also, final grades were due in my classes 90 minutes ago, so I have spent every waking moment between the end of final exams last Wednesday and about 10am this morning coming up with excuses as to why it was okay that I hadn't even begun grading the exams yet.

Anyway.

Hey, did you know that I'm going to Chicago on Sunday? WELL I AM! The items on the schedule are two-fold:

1. Sunday: Watch the LOST series finale (waaaaaaaaaaaah) with Scott, Dev and Vanessa. Yaaaaay! Drink copious tequila shots to erase the reality that LOST is ovah.

2. Tuesday: Turn THIRTY YEARS OLD. Drink copious tequila shots to erase the reality that my twenties are ovah.

But, in reality, my twenties have been an endless parade of PMS-induced emotional crying fests and moments of bloatation* intermixed with the collection of one useless music degree and then another useless music degree, as well as the hauling all of my crap into one U-haul after another and moving to a new part of the country every 2 - 4 years, so it's not like I'm going to mourn my twenties all that much. But still. Tequila will be needed.


* Seriously, if I don't start eating healthier and exercising regularly again, someday I'm going to stop becoming "periodically bloated" and just be plain FAT. And I think "someday" is "next Tuesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment