5.31.2010

Sooo...how was your evening?

Mine was alright.

First I sent this series of text messages to Schmooblebuns (ps. How dare he be too busy working to respond to my messages when I am clearly in a state of despair??) :


And then I posted this on my Facebook:


So, yeah. Pretty normal night.

Also: Did you know that airline tickets from Dallas to Charlotte, NC pretty much doubled in cost in the 24 hours that passed between the day before my last paycheck came in and the actual day that my paycheck came in? Well, it's true. *sigh* I'm going to hold off one more day to see if Expedia can pull a significantly cheaper ticket magically out of its butt, otherwise I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and buy the currently priced ticket. Unless, you know, it decides to double in price again tonight. (Ack! Don't jinx it! ptoo ptoo)

And hypothetical question: If a person were to be subjected to spending upwards of forty-five minutes with feces smeared on her hand without the means to wash it off AND THEN (after washing her hands of course) proceeded to workout for about an hour (give or take a few intermittent breaks), a cold beer would be totally deserved and not at all completely counterproductive, right? Hypothetically.

No comments:

Post a Comment