5.10.2010

True story.

This past weekend, Schmooblebop took me to dinner and a movie, Iron Man 2. The movie was good, fluffy, Robert Downey Junior-ey fun. (Side note: Why doesn't Gwyneth Paltrow go for that strawberry blonde haircolor in real life? I think it's charming and thaws her usually ice-queenish exterior.) That's not important. What is important, is that during the previews, Schmoobs decided to go the little boys room for a tinkle. Just as he was about twenty feet down the aisle, the preview for a new show on A&E called "The Glades" came on, starring Kiele Sanchez. And without an ounce of hesitation, I found myself suddenly shouting, in the middle of the packed theatre and apparently to nobody in particular, "HEY! IT'S NIKKI!!" Ugh. Whatever, I don't care. LOST is awesome and is taking over my life.

Also: Hey, this is pretty sweet. Fine Arts, Education and Music? The top ten worst-paying college degrees in the universe and I pretty much fit in three of those categories. I'm going to go pat myself on the back now. And by "pat myself on the back" I mean "drown my sorrows in a gin and tonic." Wait, since I've got three down and I still don't make their listed starting annual salary, does this mean that if I get all ten degrees I'll end up making a decent middle income? Alright, time to get cracking on that Horticulture degree, I guess... *cracks knuckles*

No comments:

Post a Comment