7.24.2010

Brevard: Day Forty-five

Agh, two lame blogging days in a row. But tomorrow, ok? I promise...maybe.

Watched our production of Pirates of Penzance this evening. So much fun! Geez, those opera singers may be obnoxious in real life but, man can they sing! Plus, I love Gilbert and Sullivan anyway.

And then we went down to the lakeside pavillion on campus where I "supervised" a firepit, s'mores and folk singing. Good times.

Oh, did I mention that I got woken up twice in the middle of the night last night because the wife of one of our production crew guys decided that it would be a good idea to call me because THEIR SMOKE DETECTOR KEPT CHIRPING. And she couldn't figure out that they needed to just take the batteries out. And that an Assistant Dean of Students is in no way shape or form obligated to help them with this extreeemely minor issue. And most especially not AT 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING.

Blargh. Anyway. More tomorrow!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment