7.20.2010

Brevard: Day Forty-one

I think I have officially hit the wall. As in, I AM SO READY TO GO HOME NOW.

As fun and inspirational and motivational and enriching this place is and continues to be, I miss:

1. my Schmoobeebla
2. my bed that I can climb in every night without first searching for potential deadly spiders snuggling under my blanket
3. delicious non-cafeteria food (cover your ears, Rib Shaped Meat, I don't mean you)
4. non-spotty cellphone service
5. trashy summer reality television (Big Brother! Top Chef! I lust for you!)
6. a vehicle.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I may be PMS-ing. Can you tell?

Anyway, I know I'll miss a lot about this place when it's time to go home (in precisely three weeks!) so I suppose I should try to enjoy these last remaining weeks as much as possible. But I'm cranky and hormonal so I'm going to be a betch instead.

Hey, speaking of betches:

Stalker pic of The Diva (she of the blue t-shirt and poorly bleached hair giant asterisk)!

* My dear mother who, as I have mentioned before, is a sweeter human being than me sent me a message reminding me to be kind and careful in my blog. So I have edited this photo a bit. Do you like? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment