7.25.2010

Brevard: Day Forty-six

BREAKTHROUGH!

I have been too tired/lazy/moody to post about this, but a few mornings ago, I had just come back on campus after doing laundry in town and decided to drop by French Quarter to make sure it was open while still carrying my laundry bag. I passed by Yoni the Angry Jew and said hello. Guess what happened? He said hi back...and then, because I assume he thought I was on my way to do laundry, offered to give me a ride into town. What a kind, normal and non-douchey thing to do, am I right? Anyway, I will count that as my greatest achievement this summer (no progress on The Diva front).

Random: I really need to stop furrowing my brow in deep concentration and/or judgment so much. I am developing a permanent brow wrinkle adjacent to my left (most active) eyebrow. Yargh.

Also, this afternoon I attended the high school orchestra concert (Wagner overtures and Beethoven 5) and picnicked (is that proper spelling?) on the lawn. It was good times, despite it being a zillion degrees out. At least we were in the shade.



Totally unrelated (actually, it is related, because I mentioned how a**-hot it was this afternoon): OH GOD. I THINK I SMELL LIKE B.O. Gaaah! Shun!!! *runs away from the general public*

No comments:

Post a Comment