8.29.2010

Do I really have to wake up at 6am* tomorrow?

To teach classes?? Meh, I say!

In light of the fact that I have to go to bed early like a good little senior citizen (thirty is the new seventy), I will leave you with this:

Schmoobz and I went to Target this afternoon to pick up some back to school supplies and, because it wouldn't be right to leave Target without at least one unnecessary impulse purchase, we also picked up a large tub of roasted almonds.


Upon returning home and opening up the lid, Schmoobles was met with the standard vacuum-sealed protective seal. As I patiently waited to be able to grab a couple of almonds for myself, I watched as Schmoobles started punching the seal. Repeatedly. With his fist. Trying to get to the almonds. Please imagine how hard I had to try to stifle my laughter as I reached over and said, "You're supposed to peel it back..."

And one quick final note: HOW IN THE HELL DID LOST GET SHUT OUT IN THE EMMYS?!?! EFFING NUMBSKULLS THE ACADEMY MUST BE MADE OF. BOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSS. LOST 4EVAH!

* And by 6am, I inevitably will mean "6:15am" and then "6:30am" and then "6:45... son of a -- !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment