8.18.2010

Oy, the anxiety! (plus one piece of good-ish news)

1. I've been having anxiety dreams lately. I'm 99% sure they all stem from my money stresses (Mainly, the fact that my bank account is currently holding on for dear life to remain NOT-negative and my first guaranteed paycheck comes...October 1. GACK!!!). But last night my dream involved all sorts of stabbing and weirdness (nobody I know in real life, thank God) and an African woman saying "She was so soft, Mother. She was so soft, Mother. She was so soft, Mother."  Um. Okay.

2. I've totally been working on my Brevard post and will probably be done in another day or two.

3. BB is currently at PETCO at her periodic beauty salon appointment. Her fur had become such a matted mess over the summer and I can't wait to see her all clean and neatly shorn again. It'll probably be nice for her to have less fur in this heat as well. Also, it will be nice to see her actual sweet face again and not just a giant explosion of fur with a little black nose in the middle.

4. Also, for some reason my brain COMPLETELY blacked this entire week out. As in, I was operating under the assumption that the series of beginning clarinet masterclasses I am teaching start this Thursday and that college classes in Commerce start next Monday. However, I realized yesterday that the masterclasses start next Thursday and the first day of classes in Commerce start in two weeks. Yeesh. That's good news, I guess, since I now have an extra week of procrastinating preparation to do, but that also means that my meager (and I mean MEAGER) bank funds have to stretch out for seven days longer than I originally thought. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment