6.20.2006

And here is how I know that God exists...

Because as I was driving to work this morning after having to take a sick day yesterday (bleah), five consecutive a**holes wouldn't let me merge onto the Interstate onramp and I, therefore, ended up going on a way-the-hell roundabout side-street tour of the city of Knoxville before I finally ended up downtown where my office is located and as I was making my way to the building 20 f*ing minutes late, preparing myself for the verbal onslaught from Crazy Lunatic Supervisor, I walk in to find that, not only is the entire office empty except for Favorite Cool Co-worker and Financial Director aka Anglo-version of my father, but Crazy Lunatic Supervisor is gone all week!!

I especially enjoyed when the rest of the staff (including Bossman) waltzed in one by one about five minutes after I arrived, just in time for our weekly 9:30am staff meeting. Hahaha, slackers. Anyway, we are in the process of re-launching our Pops Series so Favorite Cool Co-worker and I are doing nothing but stuffing envelopes with various brochures and mailings for the next two days, which is a little slow-going on my part what with the intermittent dizziness and nausea still left over from the last couple of days, but with no Crazy Lunatic Supervisor to grate on my every last nerve, I feel like a million dollars!!

***

Dear God,

Thank you for putting me with an office-ful of people who are even greater slackers than I am. Good work.

Hugs and kisses,

Ysabel

***

Oh, and I can't believe I almost forgot to write this:

Go see An Inconvenient Truth. Right now. Seriously. It will be the most important and informative movie you see this year.

...What the hell are you still doing reading this stupid blog? Get your butt to the nearest movie theater showing An Inconvenient Truth!!

...I'm not kidding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how when you are freaking out about being late, turns out no one is there? That's happened to me a lot. hah!

    ReplyDelete