6.28.2006

Sweet mother of ---

Can this be?

Can Telefund Manager really have been standing in front of my desk making non-stop jibber-jabber for the last 20 minutes??

When I clearly lost interest in the conversation 17 minutes ago and desperately need to get back to doing my Very Important Work at my computer (as evidenced here), which has been communicated by me to him non-verbally via my lack of eye contact in his general direction and frequent use of one syllable words in response to all of his inane yammering???

Cool.
Wow.
Really?
Uh huh.
Go away.

Right now.
I mean it!!!!
Leave me alone!!!
GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

And to make matters worse, I actually have real work to do. And I was attempting to do said real work when Telefund Manager first waltzed over here many moons ago. But now I cannot help but log onto Blogger even as he stands 2 feet directly in front of me and express my frustration to you via non-verbal Angst-Management, as I have no other possible outlet available to me because I am being held captive by The World's Nicest But Most Irritating Jibber-Jabberer Ever inside my daily M-F prison cell.

I mean, seriously. Exactly how rude and unfriendly do I have to get in order to get rid of him??? I have fought back the urge to say, literally, "Listen, Telefund Manager. I'm sorry, but I really need to get this done. You're a very nice person and all, but your non-stop yammering about Lord-knows-what because I stopped actually listening about halfway through the conversation is kind of a distraction. And, wait, isn't that your phone ringing? Yes! It is your phone ringing!! Praise Jesus, now I can have my life back and ....Why the hell aren't you answering your f*ing phone?! Go away go away go away go away!!!"

But I'm not fully convinced that he wouldn't show up to the office tomorrow with an Uzi aimed at my general direction.

***

Update: Annual Funds Manager just came over to me and whispered, "Does Telefund Manager not have anything else to do??" And I whispered to her, "I know! He came over her and talked at me for like half an hour!!" And she whispered back, "I know!! Me too!!"

***

Update #2: Oh...high...holy...hell. I f*ing just accidentally deleted this document I'd been working on the entire morning ... Without saving it....

MOTHERF*******R!!!!!

*deep breath*

...I'm going to just completely ignore the fact that I did that am going to drown my sorrows in assorted Star*ucks deliciousness instead. Will deal with this...later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, speaking of the forbidden fruit that is Star*ucks, I went there this afternoon (sacrilege!) and I had a delicious delicious iced chai and a caramel nut bar and it was to die for and yummmmmm. I just thought you should know. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had an iced chai today too! Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete