6.27.2006

I have a new love...

...and its name is "Wheat Thins." Nabisco Brand Reduced-Fat Wheat Thins, to be precise. I bought a box when I was at the grocery store with evil menacing automatic doors the other day, so I could keep it at my desk and munch on a few occasionally when the mood struck me. Only, I, of course, do not know the meaning of "munch on a few occasionally" and - at the rate I'm going - will probably go through the entire contents of the box by the end of the day.

Oh what the hell, by the end of the hour.

Also, I bought a packet of multi-colored (and, hence, multi-flavored) Swedish Fish which I now have in my purse. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even really like gummy candy. And I for sure am not a fan of "fruit" flavored anything that isn't fruit. Except for Cherry Garcia. And Creamsicles. But anyway, the Fish are quite disgusting and are extremely adept at getting all up in the far-reaching crevices of your teeth and gums so that eating one little gummy nightmare takes like twenty minutes from start to finish. Plus some brushing and flossing, if you're lucky. Whatever. I guess I'll eat them anyway since I did spend a precious $2.00 of my hard-earned (ha!) money on the damned things.

3 comments:

  1. Hey.... I like Swedish Fish! Okay, back to work... you never know when "The Man" is watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me at Star*bucks today and letting me gush with stories; we'll have to have a going away bash ther for you, how dorky and nastalgic would that be??
    I will be watching the doors for you on Wednesday Ysabel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheat Thins are great with soft cheeses. Kat likes them with Laughing Cow cheese and I like them with a garlic herb cheese (can't remember the brand right now). We can munch on those all day. Yum.

    ReplyDelete