6.04.2011

Blogaday Seventeen: "Goodbye again uterine wall lining!"

You know what that means. Hello, Monthly Confirmation That I Am Indeed Without Child! But the weird thing is I have had none of the usual week-long pre-eating of everything salty and/or sweet and/or cheesy and/or fried in sight! It's crazy how well I've actually been making myself eat this past week without even craving much of anything too terrible. And I evaded the Backache of Doom until last night/this morning, which signaled the imminent arrival. Funny how well your body reacts when you actually treat it well. Hm. Hope it lasts! The only PMS-ing I did this time around was crying. Like, lots of it. But only during tv commercials. Commercials of any sort. I probably even cried at the effing keyboard cat pistachio commercial at some point. It was all misplaced emotion as I have no cheesy poofs to throw my energy into nor a Schmoobles to yell at. Hahaha.



Anyway, back to scrambling around like a crazy person trying to get everything prepared and ready for the first day of class on Monday. For a graduate course that I have never taught before. Yay! Hooray for having to wait until the last minute. Mergh.



No comments:

Post a Comment