6.19.2011

Eff Joe's Crab Shack.

Eating bad faux paella at Joe's Crab Shack in the middle of Nowhere, TX almost got me arrested last night. Read about it here.

But before that stealth midnight vomit-party happened, I had a nice day checking out Schmoobliedoo's nerd corps yesterday.

Joe's Crab Shack, man. Never again. Unless I really want crabs legs one day and am still stuck in Texass. I'm pretty idiotic weak that way.

Here's one picture I snapped of their afternoon rehearsal. It was probably 104 degrees at this time. That's Schmooblepuffs in the middle of the circle directing the exercise and the rest of his staff sitting inside listening to the players. You can understand why, everytime Schmoobs comes home from working on tour for a length of time, my first question is, "Did you wear sunblock?"

No comments:

Post a Comment