6.10.2011

*shakes fist* J.J. Abrams and Giachinooooo!

O.M.G.

I spent ALL DAY tweaking with the effing background image to Stubborn Tomato a zillion times trying to get the dimensions just right for it to look the way I want it to. I'm not even sure I succeeded at the end of it all, but I am so tired of trying to get it right. Why can't blogger just get their asses out of their butts (wait, that's not right) and do a stretch-image setting already?! Goddamnit!

I took a break this evening just to do dinner and a movie with Schmoobs. (Schmoobs is back! Yay!) Super 8. Wow. Not the movie I was expecting. As in, I wasn't expecting to have uncontrollably leaking eyeballs like five times. Goonies + E.T. + LOST = Excellent!

Anyway, back to obsessively trying to fix the new blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment