11.08.2007

Blahg.

Yet another day in which I come home at 9:30 (one hour earlier than last night -- huzzah!) and eat my first meal of the day. I cannot wait until exactly 24 hours from now. For realz. Because then it will officially be the weekend and Scott and I can commence doing what we have been doing almost every night this week, keeping us up at all hours of the night, and causing me to stumble into work every morning all bleary-eyed and unrested...

...watching the first season of "Lost" on DVD!!

Holy crap, why had neither of us ever watched this show before?! It's entirely too creepy for both Scott and I, but, hot damn, this show hooks you in with no mercy! Ugh.

Anyway, I'm thoroughly exhausted. I just got some bad news that I will have to expound on, probably tomorrow. "30 Rock" and "The Office" are waiting for me on TiVo. And I just inhaled a Big Mac and fries after not having eaten anything all day. That means I have to go now.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the word verification thingie says 'petsum'. That must be the total of all the wacky animals I've seen today!

    Anywho, yay another LOST convert! You're not a true geek yet until you start writing it in caps. ;)

    ReplyDelete