11.27.2007

Happy Birthday to mein Vater!!

Yes, you must all celebrate the birth of the great man whose seed (ew) spawned the beautimous, most glorious creature of all time!!!

In celebration, my sister had the brilliant idea of giving my dad this for his birthday gift:


The one in the bottom left corner is obviously my personal favorite. Sirloin steaks, pork chops, grilled chicken breasts (boobies!), and gourmet franks (weiners!)...the vegetarian's nightmare. Or, as it is so appropriately named: The Perfect Gift. As I called my dad this evening to wish him a happy birthday, he remarked that, while he loved the gift, he did not really know what to do with all the food. And in true Ys fashion, I remarked, "Don't worry, if you save most of it in the next month, I can take care of it over Christmas." *sigh* I'm such a giver.

2 comments:

  1. He He He, you said boobie. ;). Besides I have dibs on the sirloin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Sunday, December 9 - we finally consumed all of the post-Thanksgiving food. We had the stuffed sole with scallops and crabs ...heavenly! Thanks KKGVz, Y's, Tardo and Jimbo.

    ReplyDelete