11.01.2007

Oy, why today of all days?

Apparently, today is the beginning of National Blog Posting Month. Or NaBloPoMo if you're nasty. This basically means that blogging is slowly taking over the entire universe (as evidenced by the kitty to your left). Also, that I am officially obligated to post every single goddamn day this month. Sheesh. Unfortunately, this also happens to be the day following the night when I ate must have eaten some bad fugu or something because my intestines have been waging an epic battle against some evil bacterial underlord all morning. And yet, I roll myself out of bed and onto the couch to post this blog as I writhe in pain. Because that's how bored pathetic dedicated I am. Yeah, that's it!

Happy NaBloPoMo! 'Til tomorrow, my pets...

No comments:

Post a Comment