11.21.2007

One day 'til the gorging.

It's nearly 8pm and I have yet to go to the grocery store to even buy the ingredients with which I must make variety of delicious Turkey Day delicacies by the early afternoon tomorrow. Is that bad? Now that we have finished the second season of "Lost" and the third season DVDs aren't out until the middle of next week (DAMNIT!!!), at least I won't have that distraction tonight. Not that those episodes aren't available online or anything...

Anyway, right now my recipe list for tomorrow is lumpia, cream of parsnip soup with potato crisps and bacon, green bean casserole and peanut butter banana cream pie. Clearly, I spent too much time at work today searching the Intarwebs for some yummy recipes. Hey, at least I aim high. If our kitchen is not a giant ball of fire by noon tomorrow, I will have considered this a success!

In any case, hurray for the 4-day weekend!! Even though I'm going to have to go in for a short bit on Friday to take care of one specific book order for one very specific high-maintenance customer. Yurgh. Oh well. Ok, off to have some pre-Turkey Day dinner (sushi...mmm!) and then onwards to the grocery store to load up on some lumpia ingredients. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment