11.05.2007

When the cat's away, the Ysabel will come out to play.

So Bossman is away on vacation all week. This is one of those instances where I really wish I had a handlebar moustache, because then I could twirl it all mischievously and then wring my hands together while going "Muahahahaha!!" And then I'd make a big flourish with my big purple velvet cape and scurry off into the shadows to do some dastardly deeds. Like blogging on company time. Or sending slightly insulting memos to other departments. Or listening to Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" on the sales floor...the explicit version (ooooooh)! Or calling customers "bitches" or "ho-bags."

So I guess what I'm saying is that things will be exactly the same. Except with a slightly lower possibility of me getting fired this week. Hooray!

Also, I have noticed that this posting daily thing has done nothing to encourage you people to comment on my posts. Boo. I will give you this gentle reminder until I "release the hounds," as they say.

3 comments:

  1. You are playing with fire with your emails. Remember just call and mock then you can always claim a "misunderstanding".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal at work someday is to "accidently" leave the phones off so therefore I don't have to answer them. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is "release the hounds" a euphemism for your gas?

    ReplyDelete