6.19.2010

Brevard: Day Ten

Woot woot! Double digits!

In other news: Holy Christ, college aged music students - nay, college aged opera students - are LOUD. I am sitting in a corner of the French Quarter doing my duty as an Assistant Dean and watching over these students as they shout over one another in an attempt to be The Center of Attention in a room full of thirty other talented music students who are all also straining to be The Center of Attention.

Sopranos, when speaking in over a crowd, are screechy and annoying. I'm way too old for this sh*t. The end.

Also: I definitely smuggled a roll of luxurious Scott toilet paper from French Quarter in my backpack this morning before anyone else got there. It felt brilliant on my ladyparts.

The College Division students all arrive tomorrow for registration which signals the semi-official (the High School division students arrive in one week yet) beginning of the summer music season. Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment